RF200A Self-cleaning Pump Intake Filters
The RF200A self-cleaning filters are intake screens for attachment to the suction hose of surface mounted pumps. The RF-A Series can be fitted with tough nylon filter mesh, sintered stainless steel mesh or woven stainless steel mesh and can filter from 60 microns - 2 mm. The RF200A filters have a capacity of up to 220 litres per minute.
All our filters have an internal cleaning rotor that is water powered by taking a 'T' off the output of your pump to supply the Rotorflush internal rotors. This supply continuously backwashes the mesh screen pushing away anything that might cause it to block.
These filters can operate in very dirty water without blocking, reducing the need for settlement tanks and keeping maintenance to a minimum.
- Strong nylon filter mesh
- Filters down to 60 microns
- High reliability and easy to use
- Works with most centrifugal and progressive cavity pumps
- 14 cubic metres per hour maximum flow
- Reduced capital, installation and maintenance costs
- Reduces the need for settlement tanks